We are almost to the new year—2022 is right around the corner! Can you believe it?! For the past two months, the team at NC-CURE has been hard at work developing our 2022 Strategic Plan so we can better serve the incarcerated population and their loved ones.
We wanted to give our amazing members (that’s you!) a glance at what we’ve been working on. Check out our 2022 Strategic Planning Focus Areas below:
NC-CURE Will Continue:
· Our quarterly On The Wire newsletter
· Responding to letters from the incarcerated population and assisting with their needs
· Responding to letters/emails from families/loved ones of the incarcerated and assisting with their needs
· Providing interventions for: medical concerns, physical assault, and sexual assault
NC-CURE Wants To:
· Increase fundraising so we can better serve the community!
· Grow our membership base!
· Provide more community talks to spread awareness about our mission
· Provide more family outreach via prison visitation events and advocacy 101 sessions
· Increase our legislative contacts
· Begin a focus on incarcerated women and their families
The NC-CURE team working on the 2022 Strategic Plan!